The distinguished individuals who comprise the College of Fine Arts Dean’s Advisory Board include many alumni who have graduated from our top programs as well as others who have become strong supporters of our students and programs through other avenues. Each member is a person of insight and accomplishment who maintains a strong commitment to The Florida State University, and particularly to the great arts programs housed within our College.
The Board formally meets twice a year, but is actively engaged throughout the year in supporting and advising the Dean in efforts to advance the College of Fine Arts and maintain its status as a top-ranked institution for visual arts, theatre, and dance. Members advise the Dean and other administrators based upon their own professional expertise and personal experiences, and do so with the following set of values:
The College of Fine Arts Dean’s Advisory Board is:
- Dedicated to the advancement of the Florida State University College of Fine Arts and its academic units
- Committed to the preservation of artistic legacy and innovative artistry that the College represents
- Responsive to the needs and priorities of the College through financial and advocacy support
The College of Fine Arts Dean’s Advisory Board provides:
- An additional avenue of communication between the community and the College to help promote the College’s mission, goals and achievements
- A source of knowledge and expertise for the Dean and the College
- Advice and support for College initiatives
The College of Fine Arts Dean’s Advisory Board believes:
- Knowledge of and experience in the arts are essential components of higher education
- A synergistic relationship exists between the quality of life in our community and strong university arts programs
- In building a strong and broad constituency for the future of the Florida State University College of Fine Arts
2017 Board Members
Dermatologist, Retired ...
Director of Development, College of Fine Arts ...
Shareholder, Gunster Law Firm ...
Director of Development, College of Fine Arts
(850) 645-0701 ...