Clay Art Center brings a symposium that will focus on the emerging technologies within ceramics and how artists, museums, and industry alike are inventing new ways to push the envelope.
• Bryan Czibesz, Assistant Professor of Art in Ceramics at SUNY New Paltz
• Martin Bechthold – Professor of Architectural Technology, Harvard University
• Marco Castro Cosio – Research Fellow, Brown Institute for Media Innovation, Columbia University School of Journalism
• Aaron Knochel, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor of Art Education, Penn State
• Elizabeth New – Production Ceramicist, SHAPEWAYS